Saturday, March 28, 2009

Event at Secondary School

Did caricature and silhouette cutting for a school funfair at Pasir Ris area today. I met Ivan and Lee Lee in the event.(http://www.sg-airbrushtattoo.blogspot.com/)Ivan was doing Wire crafts.Ivan’s brother and Lee Lee was doing airbrush tattoo.One my cute and beautiful young guest! Thought she got perfect nice profile as well!

Fishing Pond at Pasir Ris Town Park
I just passing by Pasir Ris Town Park while I on the way back and found this fishing pond around here! Thought I was so long never passing by this place, I guest at least 2 years! Haahaa!You just need to pay certain amount and you can enjoy whole day fishing down here. (If I am not seeing wrongly, that should be S$78 from 9a.m. to 7p.m.)Great lifestyle!You can enjoy some foods here as well! Sorry, I don’t think they are selling Tiger Prawn. Heehee!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...