Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Caricature at Sentosa Cove, ONE’15 Marina Club

Did caricature pre-event for SUTL 40anniversarry dinner and dance at ONE’15 Marina Club at Sentosa Cove. The guests were nicely dressed in difference costume based on their own theme as they like. It was very interesting to attend such part, many nice dresses and nice costume, of course having lots beautiful girls! Haahaa! All the guests was highly motivated, playful and friendly. I guess there should be about 40 plus tables (10perseon per table) in thei dinner! Big company’s dinner and dance!Before I go to Sentosa, I passing by Vivo City, found the latest lcon and graphic design of one of the famous branded cosmetics M.A.C. It was really nice, it was the drawing style I love! The character of the girls in the drawing is similar to what I always like to hightlight in my caricature!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...