Sunday, April 25, 2010

Just Some Food

I like fried rice, but I did not eat fried rice for a long time because had been came across so many shops selling fried rice that with a very salty tasted! Due to too long never eat fried rice, I just ordered it for my lunch in a coffee shop near by.

Ouchi! Again! This fried rice was super salty! I can't eat at all!
I guess the chef must be not in the mood or he believed putting extra salt + extra soya sauce will be taste great.In fact, there are many foods in the hawker center was very salty as well.

No choice, cant find any food I like for today nearby, so when supermarket bought some "Kai Lan" vegetables and bean curd and cooked them for my lunch.

3 comments:

RexTemples20144 said...

thank for share, it is very important . ̄︿ ̄

IdellaD_Bar3321 said...

Well done!........................................

lucy said...

Oh delicious food.Vendant les chaussures sport, notre objectif est d’établir un réseau complet fournissant des sports chaussures pas chères. Nous avons établi une bonne relation coopérative à long terme avec des sources de fabricants et avec des agents des sports chaussures, de plus, toutes les marchandises ont la garantie de qualité et de crédibilité, donc vous êtes rassuré de les acheter et les utiliser, nous n’épargnerons aucun effort pour vous donner notre services parfaits.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...