Sunday, November 29, 2009

Roving Caricature Job

Did event yesterday night at Zouk.That was a nice place!One of my friend was caught using the roving caricature gear exactly same as Mr Kamal Dollah's gear set! Heehee!I think that was a good idea that using such gear that originally invent by Mr Kamal Dollah (if I am not guess wrongly), he is one of Singapore's famous and International Accredited top rated caricaturist. I believe you can really safe lots energy by using it. But I think for those who drive, is quiet good to carry this gear.

For my case, I do not drive, so I still prefer using my drawing board that support by my fat stomach whenever I do roving caricature! Heehee! ...and hope using my fat stomach to support my drawing board can help to burn more fat! Hiahiahia!

Just my dinner with friends!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...