Sunday, September 26, 2010

Best Pebble Art in Singapore!

Met Ivan and Lee Lee in an event last week, and they gave my this pebble art written in my name! I found their art work was really nice! Highly recommended for your event!
Please do not contact me for this item for your event, you just contact Ivan & Lee Lee at: http://www.sg-airbrushtattoo.blogspot.com/

I found that, good artworks was create and did it from your heart, your passion and your attitude, if other factors involved like full of jealous, just thinking earning big money and do not believe friendship existing...then you will never did a good job, because your narrow minded thinking was limiting your performances.

We should always challenge ourselves, hence we always bring great and good surprises to our clients, that's what we called Professional! Heehee!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...