Monday, October 13, 2008

City Scene’s Caricature

I like photography because it is and freedom art, it is an art that allow me to frame what you see in an art piece. What I like to share with you is you can take the photos by your own concept; you can create the atmosphere of the photo and so fort.

You need to feel the scene, the object or the composition of the story and produce it in your way, else, you can also choose the relaxing way, take what you see; for me, I only take what I going to be produced in my art piece.

Nice building construction design!Lets pour in some Romantic ingredient and see how :)...in different distance and angle, different result.Thought in certain ‘art pieces’, you need to capture it in a richer story base, which is provide many things for the viewers to see.I tried taken this photo like an artist visual drawing in those ‘New Launch of the Shopping Project’Photography is fun, and as long you can apply your own idea and creativity, you already beyond the ‘copy and paste’ problem due to anyone also can take the same thing using whatever camera, but your artwork will be produced in your style.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...