Monday, November 12, 2007

A Caricature Drawing


This is the boss of Virgin Airline, Mr. Richard Branson.
I like to display this drawing either when I doing event or do busking at Orchard road.

There was some comment from the public:

Without asking who this is, somebody said: “You are drawing Richard Branson!”
Somebody said: “You are drawing Chuck Norris!”

When someone asking who I drawn, I told them this drawing was Richard Branson, they could be reflected: “Doesn’t look like at all!” That’s common feedback as well.

But there’s some feedback that was hard to understand, those people was feedback to me without asking me anything and said: “Hey, your Richard Brandson (or Chuck Norris) doesn’t looks like Richard Brandson(or Chuck Norris) at all!”

Hmmm, I wonder why they could recognize that I am drawing Richard Branson yet the drawing doesn’t looks alike? Interesting! Haa haa!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...